H.W. Greenham & Sons
Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme
Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
National Road Transport Hall of Fame
National Sheep Health Statement (SHS)
Health Certificate For Sheep Entering Tasmania
Health Certificate For Cattle Entering Tasmania
Health Certificate For Goats Entering Tasmania
Health Certificate For South American Camelid (Alpaca)
Queensland Health Papers
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to impact communities, the health and safety of all Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight stakeholders is our top priority.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight has taken advice from the Commonwealth of Australia- Department of Health and implemented processes, protocols and preventative measures in order mitigate risk to all parties involved.
Our current safeguards include;
– Development of a Covid-19 Policy and Procedure
– Education on the Covid-19 and Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight’s Covid-19 policy and Procedure
– Asking all employees who are unwell to abstain from the workplace and receive a medical clearance before returning to work
– Provide and maintain facilities to allow employees to maintain good hygiene practices
– Implementing additional cleaning and disinfecting of all work areas
– Provide additional products to allow employees to maintain good hygiene practices
– Allowing flexible work arrangements – such as working remotely
– Cessation on all non-essential travel
– Additional support to workers who may be at a disadvantage and are affected by the COVID-19 Corona Virus
We will continue to closely monitor expert advice as the coronavirus situation develops and continue to adapt our protocols as required.