Type of Service FreightLivestockOther
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to impact communities, the health and safety of all Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight stakeholders is our top priority.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight has taken advice from the Commonwealth of Australia- Department of Health and implemented processes, protocols and preventative measures in order mitigate risk to all parties involved.
Our current safeguards include;
– Development of a Covid-19 Policy and Procedure
– Education on the Covid-19 and Page Transport and Page Tasmanian Freight’s Covid-19 policy and Procedure
– Asking all employees who are unwell to abstain from the workplace and receive a medical clearance before returning to work
– Provide and maintain facilities to allow employees to maintain good hygiene practices
– Implementing additional cleaning and disinfecting of all work areas
– Provide additional products to allow employees to maintain good hygiene practices
– Allowing flexible work arrangements – such as working remotely
– Cessation on all non-essential travel
– Additional support to workers who may be at a disadvantage and are affected by the COVID-19 Corona Virus
We will continue to closely monitor expert advice as the coronavirus situation develops and continue to adapt our protocols as required.